Add exquisite, traditional style to your modern living room with this luxurious fabric sofa, decorated with nailhead accents on the front. The tufted backrest and seats are graciously cushioned for providing an ultimate support and comfort while sitting. The contrasting 2 pillows lend a soft modern look to the traditional frame. It offers a great sitting arrangement and blends perfectly well with your decor. Upholstery Material: Fabric Design: Standard Overall Product Weight: 96.8lb. Assembly Required: Yes Overall: 72 W x 32 D
I love this this cheap sofa! This is a perfect cheap sofa for any woman (like me). The color very beautiful and the design very stylish. I think I will buy it again to send my sister as a gift. Love it. Indeed deserve five stars.
I want to talk about furniture
- Cheap Sofa Buying Tips
- Don't buy all your furniture at once. A common mistake of zealous new home owners is to purchase all your furniture in a single sitting. ...
- Avoid 0% financing. ...
- Don't be afraid to haggle. ...
- Look into buying used. ...
- Look into buying floor models.
- People also ask
- How can I get cheap Cheap Sofa?
- When should you buy Cheap Sofa?
- Who makes the best quality Cheap Sofa?
- What should I look for in Ebern Designs Minster Tufted Sofa?
Ebern Designs Minster Tufted Sofa's Reviews
- Review I
- Recently purchased 2 this product. One for my friend and one for me. My friend says this this product is soo amazing. This this product is sooo versatile. Easy to clean and the reversible is a major bonus. Bought both in black. We both love our this product. I can see why it has so many great reviews. Love it!!
- Review II
- I love love love this product. This is a wonderful cheap sofa. True to size, comfortable, Very pleased. I got this for my 25 year old daughter for work. She loves it! She ordered two more in different colors.
- Review III
- I was searching for a gift to send someone in a secret santa exchange and as soon as I saw this this product I knew it would be perfect! So cute! Simple and elegant. Bought one for myself and for a friend and she loved it.